On 28 December, Vooruit closes off a magnificent 2019 with a festive end-of-year concert. Don't miss it and join us for a toast on an even better 2020!
The festivities start at 8 p.m. in CC Het Spoor, Harelbeke.
Program of the evening:
Royal Symphonic Wind Band Vooruit, conducted by Erik Desimpelaere
- Symphonic Overture – James Barnes, brought by Vooruit Youth Orchestra
- Ramallah – Robert Lemay (soloist Victor Herman)
- Rainfall on a Pink City – Robert Groslot
--- Break ---
- Temperamento – Tom Hondeghem, brought by saxophone choir Vooruit conducted by Frank Commeene
- Saxofoonconcerto – Jan Decadt (soloist Kurt Bertels)
- La Valse – Maurice Ravel
Looking forward to welcoming you!